Monday, April 27, 2009

Prefold Love?

Problem: Lukas wears Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers in size 2. He is quickly outgrowing them. We have tried half a dozen different diapers in size 3 and he either reacts to them or we absolutely hate them.

Solution: I need to cloth diaper 100% of the time. Nobody else is truly supportive of this, especially my husband, so it means I will now be responsible for every diaper change. No more getting my husband to change one a day.

I have enough OS fitteds and OS pockets to do it but I'm annoyed with snaps and annoyed with the bumgenius diapers. So I'm going to try prefolds and covers. I skipped that idea entirely because I knew the husband would never help if we did that. Since he won't help, period, I can now explore it.

I love fitteds. I love goodmama's. I can't afford fitteds. The goal is to eventually make my own, but it'll take a couple months to gather supplies, etc.

So for now? Prefolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment