Thursday, May 28, 2009

Monkey Butt Soap Bits

I was the lucky winner of a sample package of Monkey Butt Soap Bits in a raffle on a journaling website I belong to. I'd been trying to navigate the world of cloth wipes and solutions at the time, and as luck would have it - I got to try this for free. (Well, almost. I paid shipping.)

First, these smell so good.

It took us a while to try these out. I have 13 yards of bamboo fleece to turn into wipes, among other things, and I haven't made a single thing. I finally gave up because using disposable wipes with cloth diapers doesn't work. I threw a dozen baby wash cloths into the wipes warmer and poured some solution over them.

My son's sensitive bum doesn't react to this solution. It does a good job and doesn't leave him feeling sticky (like throw-a-way wipes do). I'm happy that it's a natural product.

I would buy these in a heartbeat, and I plan to when I run out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment