Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life is crazy.

Lukas is crawling and cruising everywhere. 8 months old and has 8 teeth. Solids still aren't a huge hit but he's slowly getting there. Loves the boob so much.

He helps me with dishes, laundry, and sweeping! He also helps feed the dogs/cats and thought playing in the water dish the other day was great fun!

We took Lukas to the LA County fair recently, and he had so much fun. He loved watching everything, but especially liked it when we let him practice-walk and when it got dark so he could see all the lights! I can't wait until next year when he's old enough to enjoy it a little bit more! :) Unfortunately, I decided to carry the kidlet all day so my shoulders/neck are pretty sore. Still, it was awesome.





Oh, and my husband wants a divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment